[Loch-soilleir] UFO Jan 2 - Special Focus

Wyllow MacMuireadhaigh wyllowmacm at netscape.net
Sat Dec 31 21:55:11 PST 2005

We have a huge set of UFOs calling for help - our loaner garb for newcomers is terribly incomplete!  You cannot find a chemise that matches an overdress.  The only pair of huge pair of pantaloons couldn't possibly fit the same person as the one skinny doublet!

I would like to pull the loaner garb out at the Jan 2 UFO gathering, to see if outfits can be made from what we have, and what we need to supplement it.  We DON'T need any more garb at this time - just some fashion-conscious gentles from varying backgrounds to help piece together outfits from what we already have, and save me from terrible fashion mistakes.  (Otherwise, I'm likely to put a Sari together with a Morrocan harem pant!)  No sewing, yet - I promise!

After we see what we have in the boxes, I'll put out a call for some supplemental pieces, in the hopes you have an old chemise of *just* the right size in the back of your closet - or some leftover cloth waiting for an excuse to turn it into a simple doublet.

And there will be the traditional New Year's Ham & Bean soup in the crockpot, for those who want to come a bit early, or a bit hungry.

In Service,
--Wyllow of the Loch

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.