[Loch-soilleir] WB cars

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 06:12:05 PST 2005

Sorry, I forgot to put in the part about the "tempory
authorization card", the Marshallate secretrary and
the sending of the green cards.  I was in a rush to
get to work.

Don't you just hate it when work gets in the was of
the good stuff...

William

--- Matt Gilson <madogofglastonbury at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------

>From: Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com>

>am sure of.  Also, please be aware there there is a
>new authorizing procedure that involves authorizing
>marshalls for the differing activities signing off
>only on their area.  I.E. a Chivaric authorizing
>marshal can not sign off on combat archery unless he
>is also an authorizing marshal for combat archery.

There is nothing new about this procedure!  It was
just grossly violated in the past, which is aprt of
why we're doing a global reissuance of cards.

Madog