[Loch-soilleir] Gulf Wars Food Group

Kathy Elliott bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 11 07:24:44 PST 2005

I have been asked to coordinate a food group for the Loch for those going to
Gulf Wars.  If anyone is interested in joining, please let me know.

Ideally (with enough people), no one will have to cook or clean more than
once or twice.  We can either do just dinners, and leave everyone on their
own for lunch and breakfast, or we could do dinner and breakfast.  Since
everyone will undoubtedly be going in several different directions during
the middle of the day, we should probably just do sandwich-type self-serve
lunches, if anything.  Also, everyone should probably bring their own
canned/bottled drinks (alcoholic & non).  We could do some lemonade and/or
tea as a group.

We won't be arriving at the war until early Wednesday morning, so if someone
else wants to coordinate meals on Monday/Tuesday, please let me know.

William is checking to see if we can use the baronial pavilion as a group
gathering area.  If that doesn't work out, I've got a 10x10 pop up pavilion.

If you're interested in joining, please send me an e-mail off-list, so we
don't clog the Loch Announcements.  I'm at bardkat at sbcglobal.net.

Please send me the names of everyone in your family/group, and let me know
if you all prefer to cook or clean.  (And if you have any favorite recipes,
requests, or allergies.)  Also, let me know if you have any nights when you
already have plans, and you can't cook or clean.  I think the war schedule
is posted at www.gulfwars.org.

In the meantime, I'll start working on a list of items we need, so we can
figure out who can bring what.

See you at the war!
Kat