[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Land at Gulfwar..

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 04:04:27 PST 2005

HE Armand De Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 21:48:39 -0800 (PST)
From: HE Armand De Lacy
Subject: Land at Gulfwar..
To: Coastal at ansteorra.org, shea at lcc.net, ldyaleena at aol.com,
melessant at yahoo.com, prand at swbell.net, widowelspet at aol.com,
sisbim at hotmail.com, iaenmor at swbell.net, bordermarch at ansteorra.org

We now stand at the doorway, of war. The armies of Ansteorra are gathering for the journey, if it is your desire to march with us... please send me your information. It does not matter if you were unable to pre-register, I still want to get you within the coastal encampment at war. We are allowed only so much land, per group. It may be a bit 'cramped' if I do not recieve your land request. If you have never been, expect the weather to change on a whim. Pack for the unexpected. Tarps and Tubs are your friends.
Some information that I need:
1) SCA/mundane names
2) Tent size w/ropes
3) any children under the age of 18?
4) Date of arrival
5) Pre-registered? y/n
6) Group within the coastal region you wish to camp with., ie> Stargate, Gates-Edge, Seawinds, Loch Soilleir, Bordermarch...

Please be aware, some extra tent space has been requested.. I will do all I can. If you are able, please consolidate some of these.

Passing this along to your groups, is a big help...thanks!

see you at war,
Armand