[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Food & Camping

Kathy Elliott bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 22 19:12:07 PST 2005

I just heard from Caitrin, and she & Armand have the following people
pre-registered for land with the Loch at Gulf Wars.  If you are not on this
list, and you want to camp with the Loch (& the Coastal group), please
notify Armand immediately at baron at bordermarch.org

Madog of Glastonbury
Brylce Cousineau
Wissa
Drake Mertzger
Michael of Redheugh
Katrina of Coventry
Gerard Blackwood
Aaron Stuart
HE Narkissa Vladimirouna
HE William
Lisabetta Micola Samonte
Melessant Michel(Lessa)

Also, the following people have signed up for the food group (so far).  If
you want to cook/eat with us - even if you are not camping with us - please
join the food group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/coastal_kitchen/

HRM Cateau
Gerard Blackwood
Katrina of Coventry
Michael of Redheugh
Melessant Michel

Caitrin has asked which night we would like to cook - does anyone have a
preference?  Also, does anyone have a meal they're just dying to prepare?
One-dish type meals with little prep-work generally work very well, and
don't leave too much to clean up.  Either that, or something we can prepare
in advance & freeze.

Many thanks!
KAt