[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Coastal] Gulfwar XIV, Land

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 07:59:40 PST 2005

A reminder.

HE Armand De Lacy <baron at bordermarch.org> wrote:Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 23:15:48 -0800 (PST)
From: HE Armand De Lacy
To: coastal at ansteorra.org,
Bordermarch MessageBoard , fluffy10 at aol.com,
shea at lcc.net, chemistbb3 at yahoo.com, prand at swbell.net,
stargate_seneschal at ansteorra.org, sisbim at hotmail.com
CC:
Subject: [Coastal] Gulfwar XIV, Land

Friends,

This is a reminder ... The last day to pre-register for land at Gulf War is Jan 31, 2005!!
Please get those in as fast as you can, I can keep getting your info till the end of February.
Pre registering ensures you get good land. If you are not able to pre-register.. thats ok, go ahead and send me your info anyways. I have recieved many already... just dont want to forget anyone!

If you are able, forward this to individuals in your local group. Some of you already have, and I thank you for that.

If you are going to Gulf War XIV, and wish to camp in the Coastal Region of Ansteorra....this is what I need:
SCA/Mundane names
Tent size w/ropes
any children with you under the age of 17?
Date of arrival
Pre-registered Y/N
Group camping with.. ie., Stargate, Seawinds, Bordermarch, Gates Edge....

I remain,
Armand