[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War XIV

Kathy Elliott bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 17 10:42:54 PST 2005

Just curious,

We just pre-registered, and were wondering who all is planning to camp with
the Loch at the war?   It's been several years since we've been able to
attend, and we're really looking forward to it this year.  If I remember
correctly, there has been a group kitchen in the past.  I'd be happy to help
organize that, if it's needed - or I can stay out of the way, if someone
already handles it!

Thanks!

Kat