[Loch-soilleir] Loch Yule 2005

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Mon Jan 17 18:54:37 PST 2005

For some reason I was thinking we were having Loch
Yule on the third weekend and Tourney on the first
weekend.  Am I halucinating?
--- Diana Steelquist <baroness_cateau at hotmail.com>
wrote:

---------------------------------
Hey folks.  I cannot be at populous Tuesday because of
a work conflict.  However, I wanted to let you all
know that I have tentatively reserved a hall here in
Friendswood for Loch Yule.  It is in Leavelsy Park -
Located at 901 Buckingham in Regency Estates
Subdivision.  Facilities include: rest rooms, kitchen,
tables, chairs and a large open area outside with
playground equipment. Parking is kind of small but
should be OK for Yule.  Fees are $200 refundable
deposit plus $120 for the rental.  I have asked for a
period of 12 hours starting at 10AM and going till 10
PM on December 4, 2005.

The hall also has a 10 x 15 or so raised dias.  If
this meets with the populous' approval, I will have a
contract prepared.  The city will need two checks -
$200 and $120.  They will immediatley cash the $120
but hold the $200 until after the event (so it can be
returned).

Let me know what ya'll think.
Cateau