[Loch-soilleir] Re: Loch Yule 2005

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Wed Jan 19 06:44:47 PST 2005

We were unable to reserve the populace space for Loch Yule.  Some one else had already taken it.

loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org wrote:Hi!

At the November Populace it was decided to put Loch Yule on December 17,
the third weekend. This was done so that we could have Tourney by the
Loch on the first weekend, December 3. That was the best weekend in the
Fall for us to hold Tourney. There was also some discussion about maybe
holding Loch Yule in January.

Also, why not have Loch Yule where we have Populace? Just curious.

Jennette