[Loch-soilleir] movie demo

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 12:05:41 PST 2005

I have to agree, it is a great opportunity that we
should take advantage of.

Giovanna,

Can you get some prelimianry information about this
movie - When the debut is, what theaters aroound here
should be showing it, etc.  That way we can look at it
and see if it is do-able and start the planning.

Hopefully opening weekend is not one where we have an
event already planned...

William