[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War XIV

Kathy Elliott bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 23:38:07 PST 2005

Michael & I are looking for a group, as well.  We have a 10x10 pavilion (not
period) that we can throw into the mix, as well as a propane stove, cooking
supplies (including a *very* large pot that has been used for chili at
Pennsic), fold up table, water coolers, etc.

However, we won't be arriving until late Tuesday / early Wednesday morning.

Do we want to do a Loch cooking group?

Kat