[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Hou-announce] Re: Newcomers classes...

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 10:56:12 PDT 2005

FYI

Lessa

P.S. If everyone on the Loch list is subscribed to the Hou-Announce list, let me know and I will stop forwarding the emails.

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:10:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bulgarelli Maria <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>
To: coastal list <coastal at ansteorra.org>,
Houston announcements <hou-announce at ansteorra.org>
CC:
Subject: [Hou-announce] Re: Newcomers classes...

Ok I've had some changes to the class schedule. I've
removed the Thrown Weapons class and added a Scribal
and Heraldry class in it's place.

The schedule is below. Hillary I know you said you
could teach the Scribal. I'm still looking for
someone to do the Heraldry part of the class. Eric
will also be there and he said he could do a bit of
the Heraldry. I still need teachers for the
Equestrian and Archery classes. And if I can get a
herald to teach the Heraldry portion I'd be really
happy. Please? Someone? Don't make me beg. You all
know I will.

As far as the site. It's the YWCA on Willia Street.
the address is YWCA Houston, 3621 Willia St, Houston,
TX 77007-7427 and their phone number is 713-868-9922.
If you have any questions please contact me ASAP. My
phone number is 281-433-0347. It's on all the time -
call whenever you want.

Maria

Date Class Teacher
13-Jul SCA 101 Maria, Lissa
13-Jul Chivalric Robert
13-Jul court Ettiquette Lissa

14-Jul Rapier Don Brian
14-Jul Scribal and Heraldry Hillary or Eric and ?
14-Jul A&S Willow

20-Jul SCA 101 Caitlin the Celt
20-Jul Bardic Kat
20-Jul Your first event Kat and Maria