[Loch-soilleir] A favor to ask..

Drake Dunivan drakedunivan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 09:46:59 PDT 2005

We are asking that if anyone going to Pennsic this
year to do a favor for Wissa and me.

The copmpany that we bought our yurt frame (great
american yurt) will be there and they have been trying
to send us a set of rafters to complete our yurt
frame.  The shipments have been unable to be delivered
to our residence and he (Kenneth Lawrence) has asked
if we knew anyone going to Pennsic if they could pick
up the package.

The package is just 4 rafters (made out of 2x4's) that
are roughly 8 feet in length.

If anyone could help, we greatly appreciate it.

drake