[Loch-soilleir] Sunday in the park

Melissa Carter homefrogs at houston.rr.com
Fri Jul 22 08:02:58 PDT 2005

Will there be loaner gear available?  Our newcomer (John the Loud) is
interested in trying chivalric and since we've been rained out the last few
weeks I'm sure he'd really enjoy doing that this week end if possible.
Also, he will be accompanying us to Queen's and still needs feast gear
(we've got the requisite T-tunic so he doesn't need garb.)
Thanks!

In Service,
Gunthar and Hedwig