[Loch-soilleir] Sorry about yesterday but...

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 10:55:49 PDT 2005

For those of you who have heard and are interested

Saturday morning I got in about 3 and about 4 we
loaded my Dad into the ambulance for the trip to
Clear Lake Hospital.  Once there he was diagnosed as
having pneumonia and having  had a mild heart attack.
Monday he is going to have a catheter procedure and
then they are going to see what they are going to do
next

William