[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Coastal] Stargate Populace - June 6, 2005 - 7:00 p.m. (Take Two)

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 21:33:23 PDT 2005

Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 12:31:14 -0500
From: John Hirling <jhirling at gmail.com>
To: coastal at ansteorra.org, Hou-Announce at ansteorra.org
CC:
Subject: [Coastal] Stargate Populace - June 6, 2005 - 7:00 p.m. (Take Two)

We just received notice that Mistress Janét was in an automobile accident Thursday evening and is at Ben Taub Hospital with a broken kneecap that will require surgery.  Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Stargate Populace meets at Ryan's Steakhouse, 5601 W. 34th Street, about 1/2 block west of Hwy 290.

~i&I~

.   Greetings from Baron Ihon & Baroness Isabeau

We hope you will join us for Populace on Monday, June 6, 2005, as Master Telbyrne Morningstar, Mistress Janet Virago Parva, Sir William of Weir and Baroness Philippa Rookhaven share the History of Stargate.   Together, they represent well over 100 years of activity in the SCA and all were playing before Ansteorra became a Kingdom.  We gather at 7:00 p.m. and begin at 7:30 p.m.
Come learn the heritage of Ansteorra's first and foremost Barony.

~i&I~

http://mail.yahoo.com