[Loch-soilleir] Demo at Houston Museum of Natural Sciences

Kathy Elliott bardkat at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 9 22:22:59 PDT 2005

1.) The demo is inside, in the lobby area (which is fairly large), with the
exception of the horses and the seige weapons (if they allow them)

2.) As far as why the HMNS?  I imagine it all comes down to the money.  It's
not exactly a "science-based" exhibit, but it's worth seeing nonetheless,
and the special effects are based on scientific principles.  But, I'm sure
the exhibit will bring in a lot of visitors to the museum.  (just my 2 cents
worth!)

3.) There's not a Troll but there will be an area for volunteers to check
in.  Last Saturday and Sunday there was a clipboard near the A&S displays.
You can park in the museum parking garage, and bring in your parking ticket
for validation.

I look forward to meeting you this weekend!
Kat