[Loch-soilleir] receipts from Loch Guardian

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 06:57:42 PDT 2005

A quick explaination here.

We are suppose to have the final event reports in by
30 days after the event.  As you know, It has been
MORE that 30 days since Loch Guardian.  We are
starting hear noises about our reports being late.  I
believe we would all like to hear the Loch being used
as an example of doing things right than one of being
late.

Also, Lessa's notice is based on a couple of
discussions Katya, Lessa and I have had to get this
resolved.

William