[Loch-soilleir] Viking garb 2

Margery (Margie) Tailor margerytailor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 13:34:32 PDT 2005

I've finished the spreadsheet to use to calculate the measurements for making the patterns for the apron dress and the Norse underdress from Vigdis' webpages.

Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

(FYI -- I made the spreadsheet because after I used the patterns the first time, when I went back to use them again and 'double-checked' my math -- I messed them up!  The original was right!  Now I won't second guess my calculations because the computer did them for me!!)

Have a great weekend!
:-)
Lady Margery (Margie!)
(margerytailor at yahoo.com )