[Loch-soilleir] Viking garb 2

Margery (Margie) Tailor margerytailor at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 21:35:55 PDT 2005

Here you go!  You'll have to go to the links and print out the complete instructions for making the pattern and garments, though.

Have fun!

Margie

swordfrog <swordfrog at gmail.com> wrote:
though i am not a viking i would LOVE to have the pattern just for fun who knows some day i might need an outfit for someone who wants to be one.

in short PLEASE email me a copy

On 6/24/05, Margery (Margie) Tailor <margerytailor at yahoo.com> wrote: I've finished the spreadsheet to use to calculate the measurements for making the patterns for the apron dress and the Norse underdress from Vigdis' webpages.

Let me know if you want me to email it to you.

(FYI -- I made the spreadsheet because after I used the patterns the first time, when I went back to use them again and 'double-checked' my math -- I messed them up!  The original was right!  Now I won't second guess my calculations because the computer did them for me!!)

Have a great weekend!
:-)
Lady Margery (Margie!)
(margerytailor at yahoo.com )