[Loch-soilleir] Gulf War Gifts

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 07:37:08 PDT 2005

Unto the Artisians of the Loch I send our greetings!

I know it seems as though it is a longway away, but I
would speek to you of Gulf Wars.  It is Their
Majesties' practice to give gifts to Their Royal
Cousins as thanks for their atendance at Gulf War.
The Baronies normally supply those gifts.  Therefore I
come to you the Artisians of the Loch for you aide.
We need gifts for Their Majesties.  What is wanted is
17 (one for each Kingdom) similar gifts, i.e 17
tassles, 17 boxes, etc.  They do not need to be
identical, but should be similar.  They can either be
something for the Kings and Queens to you themselves
or something that can use as largess.

Should you decide to answer this call, please le Katya
or I know of your intent and what your gift will be so
we can get that information to the Royal Gift
Coordinator.

Thank you
William