[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: A list for you to check

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 17:10:21 PST 2005

Unto the good populace of the Loch I send my greeting.

War wil soon be upon us.  HE Armand of Bordermarch is
setting aside land for us to camp.  Here is the list
of people he has down as preregistered and so they
will get the prime plots.

If you are preregistered but are not on this list and
intend to camp with in the Coastal lands, please
contact Baron Armand.

If you are not preregistered and would like to camp in
the Coastal lands. also contact Baron Armand and I am
sure he will do what he can to try to get you space if
it is available.

William