[Loch-soilleir] Populace meeting last night

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 23 19:19:52 PST 2005

Apologies to everyone for the hasty change in meeting locations last night. We still had a productive meeting at Jason's Deli. The Park's secretary called me today and apologized for the mix up by the other group, which is supposed to meet the last Tuesday of the month.

The next Loch fighter practice will be on Sunday April 24, 2005, at 2pm at Frankie Carter Randolph Park.  This will be the last practice at that park as we want to increase our visibility to prospective members by having practices at different parks around the area. Please send me any information that you have about potential practice sites in public parks and we will have a discussion at the April populace meeting regardingt where to have future fighter practices.

Lessa
Seneschal