[Loch-soilleir] Trying to contact Name & device person ^_^

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 06:04:16 PST 2005

If you havent heard from anyone yet, I can give it a
shot.  What was the name submitted and when did you
submit it?

Just as a time line, it "normally" takes about 3
months for a submission to make it through the Kingdom
College of Heralds and another 6-9 months to make it
through the Society level.  This is based on the
standard level of submissions.  Higher level of
submissions, like what we had at Argent last year, can
cause a slight delay.

My normal rule of thumb is to not expect to hear a yea
or nay for a year.  (It don't mean that I ain't
checking on it though!)

William