[Loch-soilleir] chain mail girl !!

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 17:26:28 PST 2005

Sorry, I got excited and pushed the wrong button! Does that
mean I am weird? Anyway, I was talking of the site that
Gunthar sent us. I wish I looked like the girl in the first
picture in chain mail. I bet the site gets lots of visits
now!  Anyway, one set of flyers is going in the Horizon
games store on El Dorado. One of our populace suggested it.
It is full of youth who would be interested in us, if they
got interested! Hence, the girl on the flyer, an eye
catcher, per se. The flyer for the theatre will have a man
in chain mail! The girl was our Baroness's idea, and I
agree with the marketing technique. I also, NEVER argue
with my wonderful Baroness!! Love, Giovanna