[Loch-soilleir] My schedule & my apologies

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Fri May 13 13:05:56 PDT 2005

I'll miss you.  Hope the training goes well.

Bill Butler <chemistbb3 at yahoo.com> wrote:As some of you know, I have started working for a new
employer. This means a round of training over the
next year or so. In June, and July I will be in
classes the second and third weeks in those 3 months.
This means I will be missing the Populace meetings
those months. In May, I will be in classes that
include the weekend of Loch Guardian. I am working
diligently to try to get back home the weekend of Loch
Guardian, but at the very least it means I will not be
in town in time for the event set up. I know that
everyone will pitch in and get every thing up and
running with or without me. I also know that the
Baron is in good hands with Katya and the Officers.

William