[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: Loch Guardian feast this weekend

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 20:11:52 PDT 2005

Greetings from Lord Vaclav Namatko and Lady Vasilisa,

This weekend Loch Sollier will be hosting its Baronial Championship and my
staff and I will be preparing a sumptuous festival feast to celebrate the
day's contests and the naming of the Champions!

The repast will feature holiday delights from around the Mediterranean Sea:
Rome, Athens, Constantinople, Lisbon, Istanbul, Venice, and much more!   But
wait, there's even more...   The Baroness Herself will be preparing a
surprise dessert to reward a faithful and talented nobility.

Due to the fabulous complexity of the balance of the menu I am seeking help
to begin preparations this Wednesday and Thursday evenings at around 7PM at
my home, and Friday evening and all day Saturday on site at Camp Camwood.
I am also seeking the loan of a heavy duty Kitchen Aid mixer with paddle and
bread hook attachments for all four days.   Please join me as an honored
member of my staff and participate in one of the greatest feasts ever.
There'll be something for everyone.

~~~~~The Menu~~~~~~

Pita
Garlic cheese
Honey cheese
Roasted garlic
Marinated Greek olives
Honey cured smoked salmon
Grapes, melons, citrus fruits, and dates

Casa de Nanza with 3 cheeses, herbs, proscuito, and pepperoni

Fried Chicken Picatta with proscuito and caper sauce
Angels' Hair pasta
Sautéed fennel bulbs, celery, and shallots

Souvlaki with Tzaziki
Pita
Braised cucumbers
Lentils with herbs
Roasted onions

Baroness' Surprise
Churros

All offerings will be prepared fresh in period style using period
ingredients normally available this time of year in the Mediterranean
region.   Documentation and recipes will be published online after the
event.   Please contact the event Steward for reservations.

Come and have some fun!

Vaclav and Vasilisa and staff

http://mail.yahoo.com