[Loch-soilleir] Newly Added To The List

Patrick Callahan dances_with_salmon at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 22:33:09 PST 2005

Greetings:
My name Is Patrick Callahan.  I would like to thank you for letting me join
your list.  This is a great honor for me.  Hopefully now I will be more
aware of events in the Loch and this will lead to me being able to attend
more of them.

P.S.To the mundane world the Society for Creative Anachronism can some times
look kind of odd and mysterious.  We are such an accepting and diverse group
that very little surprises us.  I want to know what makes members of the SCA
say that was kind of strange.  To this end I am collecting ‘Weird Stories of
the SCA’.  The more unusual the better.  I am asking people to share any
stories or experiences with in the society that they themselves think are
noteworthy for their oddity or strangeness.   Thank you.
I hope this part of my post is not too off topic.  I would really like some
help with this.
Patrick Callahan
naspiritwalker at prodigy.net