[Loch-soilleir] domes day update

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 19:38:17 PST 2005

Greetings Populace,
 As requested here are all of those that have responded and are currently in
the new domes day. I am still awaiting Rhionnan and her family and their
information. As far as I know that is all I need. If there is anyone else
this is your last and finaly chance! I will be printing up the mock up of
this to bring to populace this Tuesday next. If you'd like to check your
spelling and information for correctness...why not come to populace (big
pitch for populace!).
  Michael Adams

Michelle Adams

Ginger Allee

Galen Bevel

Rebecca Bevel

Joanna Bienhoff

Keith E. Brandt

Melinda Kaye Brandt

Brandyn M. Butler

Buddy Butler

Oscar H Carmichael

Carolyn Caronna

John R. Carter

Melissa Carter

Al Cofrin

Kate Cofrin

Elizabeth Combs

Kathy Elliott

Michael Elliott

Ann Young- Erwin

Thomas Erwin

Merilee Fong

Holly Frantz

Marsha Greene

Rachel Husted

Russell Husted

Sandra Jakl

Scott Jakl

Kim Kissell

Leigh Ann Klug

John Laird

Jay Madan

Wendy Otte

Gary Pace

Patti Snyder

Diana Steelquist

John Steelquist

Jerry Trant

Kim Tucker

Dave Wise
 Teresa Wise
  As always, I remain:

--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",
Hedwig von Luneborg

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society." --
Theodore Roosevelt