[Loch-soilleir] Current A&S Projects

Sandra Jakl kieralady2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 08:50:55 PST 2005

1. Translating a German banquet for Counts and Lords.
(in progress)

2. Putting together a selection of items from that
feast. Translating and redacting those recipes
thereof.

3. Collecting recipes for a Hungarian feast project in
teh spring.

4. Translating and gathering information on german
sweets and cookies. Gilded lebkuchen, hohlhippen
(period rolled and filled wafers... think Piroettes
cookies)