[Loch-soilleir] Setup for Tourney by the Loch

loch-soilleir_vscribe@ansteorra.org loch-soilleir_vscribe at ansteorra.org
Wed Nov 30 09:41:17 PST 2005

Greetings!

Setup for Tourney by the Loch will be this Friday at 6pm.  Directions to
site are on the website (http://loch-soilleir.ansteorra.org/tourney).
Please come and help us decorate the hall and setup the list field.  If
you have any pavillions that you wish to setup, you can do so on Friday
night.  Maheara has volunteered to bring soup and bread to feed all the
workers.

The main decorations for the hall will be white christmas lights and
garlands, wreaths, evergreens, etc.  If you have any of the previous and
are able to share, please bring them on Friday.  I will keep a list of who
donated what so you'll get back what you loaned us.

Take down of the list field will happen shortly after the list closes on
Saturday.  The site closes at 10pm and we need to have everything cleaned
up by midnight.

And don't forget, feast prep is happening tonight and tomorrow night over
at Hedwig's house.  For directions give her a call at 281-464-7433.

Happy St. Nicholas Day!

Lady Jennette
Co-Event Steward of Tourney by the Loch