[Loch-soilleir] Feast Prep update

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:37:49 PST 2005

Greetings,
   The feast prep session scheduled for Thursday night at 6:30 is cancelled
due to lack of things left to do!  Yep, we got it all done tonight.  I would
like to shout out a HUGE thank you to HL Betta for her long hours of work
and contribution and to  Lady Jeanette for pitching in so willingly with the
veggie prep. I'd also like to thank Robert, a newcomer who came over and
pitched in with Gunthar on the hog's head (among other things). As always I
remain:

--
In Service to (and pursuit of) "The Dream",
Hedwig von Luneborg

P.S.
If anyone wants to come over just to visit and chat while Gunthar de-bones
chickens and we do last minute stuff you are more than welcome...but there
is nothing left that is a "Group" thing.

"To educate a person in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to
society." --
Theodore Roosevelt