[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 9 21:27:45 PDT 2005

Hi all,

I am hosting a charter painting evening at my house
this Monday, October 10 (and on the 2nd and 4th Monday
of every month).

Please come and join us as we paint scrolls for the
Crown and Kingdom. No experience is required, and some
instruction is available if desired. All materials are
provided.

Call or email me for directions. My number is
713-818-4916.

Let me know if you'll be coming, and I'll try to keep
Modius from playing the scary Euro electronica music
all night...

See you soon!

Sara