[Loch-soilleir] Galveston?

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 16:54:01 PDT 2005

Galen

Galveston indeed falls within the Loch's borders. The allocation of zip codes among groups was finished earlier this year. If anyone has any questions about the zip codes, please contact me directly: melessant at yahoo.com.

Lessa
Seneschal, Loch Soilleir

Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis <galen at chirurgeon.org> wrote:
Does the Loch extend down to Galveston? If not, what group do they belong
to? I have an old Chirurgeon acquaintance moving back to the area and he's
checking to see what group he falls into.

In Service to Physick and Chirurgy,
Galen

Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis
Friar Galen of Ockham, MC, OP