[Loch-soilleir] open positions

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 14:56:49 PDT 2005

Lady Giovanna is moving to the Ravensfort area and is turning over the Hospitaler office and also head of the Waterbearers' Guild. She has given many, many years of service to our barony. Vivat Giovanna!

If you want to become the baronial Hospitaler, please send an Application for Office (www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf) with photocopies of your membership card and identification card/drivers license to the Coastal Regional Hospitaler:

Lady Isabella Rodrigue
Jackie Leslie
1395 Cherry
Vidor, TX  77662
409-783-3745
Jackie_Leslie at hotmail.com

The position of Minister of Children is also vacant. Please send an Application for Office with photocopies of your membership card and identification card/drivers license to the Kingdom Minister of Children:

Baroness Adria Lorelle
Terry Smith
2007 NW Taft Ave.
Lawton, OK 73507
(580) 355-5618
alorelle at sbcglobal.net OR wc-tjsmith at sbcglobal.net

Please give copies of your application to Baron William, Baroness Katya, and myself so that we are aware of your application for the office.

Lessa
Seneschal