[Loch-soilleir] Populace etc.

CAC giovanna51 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 13:45:42 PDT 2005

Dear Populace,  I am very sorry to have missed our meeting last Tuesday. I had invited newcomers , I hope they came. Pace made me evacuate ahead of our Wed. AM schedule. I left Tuesday at 2pm and we are in Tomball at my parents. We have two very upset kitties! I hope we all come through this okay. My thoughts and prayers are for all of us and our families. I hope to see everyone soon. We hope to come back and still have a house when it is over. I am very worried but know at least we are safe.  I can get limited email access so far. Love and prayers, Giovanna and Pace

http://mail.yahoo.com