[Loch-soilleir] FEMA and medical assistance

RIsaac9056@aol.com RIsaac9056 at aol.com
Tue Sep 27 16:42:20 PDT 2005

Anyone from the Bordermarch/Greywood/Port Arthur/ Livingston/Woodville
requiring FEMA assistance please contact me in Houston. The Main office is not  far
from my Office so I can get you there with ease. It would be my pleasure to
guide you there.

Also if you are in the Houston Area I am checking to see if any of our
Houston area medical clinics are open to victims of Rita. I know they were open  to
Katrina Victims I do not see why they would not be open free to Rita victims.

My Office number is 713-640-4245. I work for the City of Houston. If I am
not in the please leave a message with a working contact number and I will get
back to you as soon as possible.

LD Caradoc / Robert Isaacson.