[Loch-soilleir] children's activities at Loch Guardian needs volunteers

Baronman@aol.com Baronman at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 20:27:11 PDT 2006

In a message dated 4/11/2006 9:09:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
melessant at yahoo.com writes:

Lady Leona is unable to run children's activities at Loch Guardian.  Please
volunteer your time to provide activities for our youth.

Children's activities require two unrelated adults (not residing in the  same
household) to be present.

Lessa
Event Steward

Once again I will venture to ask- Children's Archery?  If so- I will  provide
prizes
If not- it would be nice to know
Bors