[Loch-soilleir] populace meeting on Tu. April 19 at 7:30p

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 16 09:37:02 PDT 2006

Location:
Clear Lake Park Civic Center (lake side of Nasa Road 1)
5002 NASA Road 1
Seabrook, TX 77586

Agenda Items:
  Brewer's Guild at Madog's house on Fri. 4/22
Loch Guardian (May 19-21)-Archery, Bardic, Chivalric, Equestrian Championships
Lysts at Castleton (June 9-11)-sponsoring foot combat segment
  Tourney By the Loch (Oct. 6-8)-Arts and Sciences, Dance, Rapier Championships

  Loch Yule is on Sat. Dec. 16, 2006. Backup site is in Sweeny, TX. Any other options for a site will be considered.

  Open Position:
Seneschal (still hoping for applicants)
Minister of Children

You will need to fill out an Application for Office
 (www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf) with photocopies of your membership card and identification card/drivers license. Please contact me (melessant at yahoo.com or 832-248-8475) for further information about how and where to apply for each of these offices.

Thank you to all who have already sent in your applications. Please give a copy of your application to me for the seneschal's files and one each to Their Excellencies (bring the 3 copies to populace if you don't want to mail them).

Please send me any other items for the agenda (melessant at yahoo.com).

 Lessa
Seneschal (still hoping to give up this job by July's Red Tape)