[Loch-soilleir] Missive from Our New Chronicler

Kathy Cofrin kcofrin at flash.net
Wed Apr 26 16:12:09 PDT 2006

Ly Giovanna,
Greetings and here are the words from Baroness Katya.

Greetings everyone.
It has been a long time since I wrote for our
delightful newsletter.  Sorry.  Life and laziness got
to me.
I'm looking forward to our event in May.  I can't wait
to see who becomes our new champions!  I will have
finished decorating the chests for our previous
Equestrian co-champion and our Dance co-champion.  I
hope they like them.

I went to Stargate's Baronial event last week and had
a marvelous time.  I hope any of our populace who
attended had a good time too.  I intend to go to
Bordermarch next so if any of you go I'll see you
there.