[Loch-soilleir] Vivat (3 times) to Clara

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 06:25:02 PDT 2006

Message: 6
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:40:21 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kimberly Koch <sarapenrose at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Ansteorra] Ansteorra's newest Laurel-elect
To: ansteorra at ansteorra.org

Greetings!

It is our great pleasure to announce that this weekend at Bordermarch Baronial, HL Clara von Ulm was asked to join the Order of the Laurel. She accepted, and will
be elevated by TRM Mahdi and Valeria at the upcoming King's College, to be held in the Canton of Westgate on June 24.

We are proud of and inspired by her dedication, talent, and achievement.

With warmest regards (and much love and pride!),
Master Modius and Mistress Sara