[Loch-soilleir] Charter painting, and a question

Magister Galenus Ockhamnesis galen at chirurgeon.org
Mon Aug 14 15:39:35 PDT 2006

Sara,
I won't be there tonight. I'm getting really run under by work issues
and need to be doing paperwork in the evenings for the next several
weeks, then I'll be in Russia until late October.

I've just recently had an event pop up that is every Wed night. I'm
not sure how many weeks it will last, but it will most likely be a
long-term event.

Galen