[Loch-soilleir] fighter practices clarification

Fergus Stout bullheaded67 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 31 13:15:02 PDT 2006

I apologize to everyone for the confusion.  I re-read my original post regarding Tuesday's fighter practice and the proposed practice at Gunthar and Hedwig's.  I did not mean to imply that the practice at their house was to be an official practice.  Having both topics in one email could easily lead to that impression so thank you Lessa for your clarification.

Thank you for reminding us all of the requirements for a fighter practice to be official.  Since we are delving into Corpora here :) I have a question.  The Ansteorran Seneschal's Handbook on page 16 states that "For a local fighter practice to be "official," it must be sanctioned by the local group..."  Does 'sanctioned by the local group' by definition mean that the local seneschal authorizes it or is that simply the most common form of sanctioning?

Thank you and have a great day.

Fergus