[Loch-soilleir] Loch Yule

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 05:46:59 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Serpentine Populace doth Herrin Hedwig send warm winter
greetings!

It is almost time!  Yes, Loch Yule draws nigh!  Are your costumes ready?
Have you made your dessert?  How about your table decorations?  Tune up your
voice and make ready for iron bard!  Make ready your aim for there is tale
of a wild boar on the loose...

I am looking forward to next Saturday and I hope everyone is planning on
attending.  I have my coordinator list here I see a few gaps.  If you have
it in your heart to serve our wonderful barony perhaps you would consider a
bit of time at Yule doing one of these things:

   - Feast clean up- as a past feast steward by the end of the night, you
   have no legs left or energy.  It is always best to have someone fresh in the
   kitchen to help clean up.  At minimum three people would kick out the job in
   no time flat.
   - Serve an hour or so at gate.  Signora Giovanna is gate coordinator
   but that should not relegate her to that table for the entire day.  Contact
   her before hand or walk up and volunteer at the event.
   - Toy Donation Table much like gate needs someone to attend it through
   out the day.  Please consider this worthy cause as a way to volunteer your
   time.
   - Lord Fergus will surely need at least a few servers, please contact
   him with your willing arms and legs!

As always, I am in service,
--
Herrin Hedwig