[Loch-soilleir] Friday Night Set Up

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 08:42:11 PST 2006

As the forecast is calling for a 30%  chance of rain on Saturday, I feel we
need to prepare to have space set aside for the boar hunt, period golf and
pick up fights inside the building.  So, if we set aside two areas, one for
the hunt and golf and one for pick up fights that should work.  Since
dancing is sort of up in the air depending on musicians we can work that out
the day of...

*Friday Night Starting Between 6:30 and 7:00PM:*

   - Set up thrones
   - decorate hall
   - set up tables:

   1. gate
   2. dessert
   3. scribal
   4. toy donation
   5. pot luck luncheon

   - mark off boar hunt, golf & pick up fight areas
   - set up MoC room
   - set up area for stockings
   - feel free to bring your regalia and set up your areas for the
   heraldic scavenger hunt

This sounds like a lot but some of it is...pick an area, use the duck tape
and mark it off or pick a room and dump your stuff into it... a table cloth
or two for tables etc....the hardest thing will be the banners, decorations
and thrones.

*From the Shed:*  (Who is going to the shed? William, Ulsted, Alexis,
Tristan?)

   - all the usual throne stuff
   - Christmas decorations
   - banner boxes
   - turkey roasters
   - is the lattice work in the shed?
   - signs for the road
   - do we have Loch Table cloths?

Again, email if anyone has questions.  Fergus' schedule is up to him so
contact him with questions about where to be when if you are volunteering
for kitchen staff.
--
Herrin Hedwig

Ich bin NICHT eine Eule!