[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [ANSTHRLD] New Forms Deadline IMPORTANT!!!!!

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 08:02:45 PST 2006

Just a note to everyone that has a submission in process to be turned in.  I
MUST MAIL IT BEFORE DECEMBER 15th if it is on the *"old"* forms.  After
December 15th any drawing or coloring you have done on the OLD forms will be
null and void and you will need to start over using the NEW forms.

To whit...if anyone needs to come to my house tonight to work on your device
forms so I can mail them TOMORROW....

So...7:00 Hedwig's Haus...call or email by 4:00 to let me know.  This is
your only reminder about this...

ER HERALDIC CONSULTATION NIGHT TONIGHT

> "FROM LAUREL - New Forms Implementation
> As each Kingdom now has an approved version of the new version of the
> submission forms in place, it is time to officially implement their
> use.
>
> As of the May 2007 Letter of Intent, each Kingdom's name and armory
> submissions must appear on the new forms, or be subject to
> administrative return."
>
> >From Star...
>
> New forms are now available online.  In order to make sure that we
> have no issues with this, only new forms will be accepted for the
> February ILoI.  What that means is that if you mail it after December
> 15th, it must be on the new forms or it will be returned.

Hedwig
281-464-7433
lochherald at gmail.com