[Loch-soilleir] Yule Reminders

M. Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 12:42:37 PST 2006

Remember to bring your stockings to hang and small items to put in other gentles' stockings (e.g., candy, small games, candles, etc.)

  Lessa

Hedwig von Luneborg <lochherald at gmail.com> wrote:
  Guten Tag,
This missive contains a few friendly reminders for everyone planning to
attend Yule this Saturday.

- First, please remember to bring a toy or two for the toy drive we
are holding for the church.
- Second, lunch is pot luck so if you wish to partake, please bring a
dish enough to feed four.
- Third, regalia, regalia, regalia! Don't forget your banners and
heraldic displays...the more we have the better the hall looks AND the
harder the hunt!
- Come ready to enjoy your day!

I look forward to seeing everyone Saturday! Gate opens at 9:00!

--
Herrin Hedwig

Ich bin NICHT eine Eule!