[Loch-soilleir] Changes in Guild Scheduals and Meeting Venues

Hedwig von Luneborg lochherald at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 15:33:52 PST 2006

Unto the Serpentine Populace doth Herrin Hedwig send warmest greetings.

I have been asked to send out this information.  Starting in the month of *
January* there will be some changes in our guilds.  Please make note of the
following:

   - *Fiber Arts* will continue to meet at HL Wyllow's home.  However, in
   order to not conflict with Scribal guild, Fiber Arts will meet only on the
   1st, 3rd and 5th (when there is a 5th) Monday of each month.
   - *UFO (unfinished objects)* will begin meeting at HE Katya's home.
   This guild will meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month.
   - *Heraldic Consultation* I have had a conflict arise with the
   Thursday schedule so starting in *January*, heraldic consultation will
   begin meeting on the 3rd Wednesday of each month.  I still require a 24 hour
   notice.

--
Herrin Hedwig

Ich bin NICHT eine Eule!