[Loch-soilleir] populace meeting on Tu. Feb. 21 at 7:30p

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 19:17:49 PST 2006

Location:
  Clear Lake Park Civic Center (lake side of Nasa Road 1)
5002 NASA Road 1
Seabrook, TX 77586

  Agenda Items:
Loch Guardian-Archery, Bardic, Chivalric, Equestrian Championships
  Loch Yule is on Sat. Dec. 16, 2006. (The barony needs to find a site ASAP as this date is close to Christmas.)  Event Steward for Loch Yule is Neassa (I think).
  Event Steward needed for Tourney By the Loch (Oct. 6-8)-Arts and Sciences, Dance, Rapier Championships

Open Positions:
Hospitaler
Chronicler (as soon as a replacement can be found)
Seneschal (will be open in March 2006)

  You will need to fill out an Application for Office
 (www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf) with photocopies of your membership card and identification card/drivers license. Please contact me (melessant at yahoo.com or 832-248-8475) for further information about how and where to apply for each of these offices.

Thank you to all who have already sent in your applications. Please give a copy of your application to me for the seneschal's files and one each to Their Excellencies (bring the 3 copies to populace if you don't want to mail them).

Found items from Tourney & Yule need to be sent home with their rightful owners:
  small wooden tankard
black leather belt-holder for tankard/goblet
  packet of middle eastern drumming handouts w/ sonnet
  yellow napkin with red, gray, tan, white stitching

Please send me any other items for the agenda (melessant at yahoo.com).

 Lessa
Seneschal (in countdown mode)