[Loch-soilleir] Fwd: [Hou-announce] St. Andrew's Celtic Festival Demo ...

Merilee Fong melessant at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 04:06:14 PST 2006

Maria <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  From: "Maria" <scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net>
To: "Houston Announcements SCA" <hou-announce at ansteorra.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 13:24:34 -0600
CC:
Subject: [Hou-announce] St. Andrew's Celtic Festival Demo ...

        This weekend on Sunday, St. Andrews Episcopal Church has invited us to do a demo at the Celtic Festival.  Please contact me before wednesday if you will be there.  I need to get a list of people who will be there to the church so we can get our admission free and coupons for free food.

  If you are like me and can't commit until a few days before, please let me know and I'll be happy to arrange for a way for you to get in free and get your free food coupons.

  Please email me at scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net.  Also, please get back to me with what you will be doing.

  BTW - Antonello are you handling getting the names of the dancers to the church or do I need to do that also.  I just don't want to get them duplicate names.

  In Service to the Dream,
Lady Elizabeta Maria dei Medici, SSG
Maria Buchanan
Official Worrier of House Starfire